
If one is going to go to a convention where there is another convention going on simultaneously, one might want to look at the schedule before sitting through a two hour session on "the Wonders of Pre-Med Education."
I thought of a new slogan for PBT: "If pants is your thing, PBT might not be for you."
I think I am going to get a Masters in English. I really don't want the degree but I do think it would be fun to go to snooty parties and say, "We'll I'm no master of the English language." and then say, "Well, actually I am." ha ha ahah
When making fun of someone, it might be in one's best interest to look behind yourself to make sure the person you are making fun of isn't standing right freakin' behind you. How many times do I have to get bit in the butt by this one?
It is true, never trust a monkey. Don't ask.
And now a word from our sponsors...
No comments:
Post a Comment