Someone in our house needs to enunciate a little better. I'm not pointing fingers or at anyone in particular or anything but one member of the Davenport family keeps saying the word, "sit" without the best diction.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's Hilarious. However, I was thinking, that certain someone my learn to pronounce better if they worked on their diction instead of dictation. (Except for stenographers, it's a dying skill :)
Jocelyn did the same thing with sit...in Pittsburgh, our minister, Chuck, kept trying to get Carissa to say his name and I'm sure you can guess where that went...
2 comments:
That's Hilarious. However, I was thinking, that certain someone my learn to pronounce better if they worked on their diction instead of dictation. (Except for stenographers, it's a dying skill :)
Jocelyn did the same thing with sit...in Pittsburgh, our minister, Chuck, kept trying to get Carissa to say his name and I'm sure you can guess where that went...
Post a Comment