
“You know how I want people to remember me?” the reigning MVP says in the seven-page article. “I don’t want to be remembered as the best baseball player ever. I want to be remembered as a great guy who loved the Lord, loved to serve the community and who gave back."
I don't know Mr. Albert Pujols but I love his game and I love this quote even more...and I love the way he sent that Brad Lidge fastball in the 2005 playoffs to the moon.
2 comments:
is it bad that i want him to be remembered as the best baseball player ever?
for the record: if he jumps ship to the sox or yanks in 2011, i am going to ask God to condemn him to hell (whether he is a Christian brother or not).
So, since I'm a cards fan can I get on your blogroll :)
Post a Comment