
These are the words of one of my fellow monks at the monestary that I am looking forward to getting know better. He writes:
"As I began to think of Jesus, God’s Greatest Witness of all time, I realized that:
One cannot see what one does not know.
( A witness must know Jesus in order to see God.)
One cannot lead where one will not go.
(A witness must lead by example in order to be followed.)
One cannot share what one does not own.
(A witness must have "Christ in us our hope of glory.")
One cannot be what one has not shown.
(A witness must be seen abiding in Christ.)
"As I began to think of Jesus, God’s Greatest Witness of all time, I realized that:
One cannot see what one does not know.
( A witness must know Jesus in order to see God.)
One cannot lead where one will not go.
(A witness must lead by example in order to be followed.)
One cannot share what one does not own.
(A witness must have "Christ in us our hope of glory.")
One cannot be what one has not shown.
(A witness must be seen abiding in Christ.)
1 comment:
One cannot smelt what one has not dealt.
Post a Comment