Monday, July 25, 2005

Paper Trail

For one reason or another, my daughter Adeline is on a kick of eating paper. She probably got it from watching me but that isn't important right now. Although, this could be a really good after school special on ABC. I can see it right now. "Adeline, where did you learn how to eat paper?" "I learned it from watching you dad! I learned it from watching you!" (insert dramatic music here).

Anyways, Adeline and I have gone round and round on the merrits of why paper is bad for your digestive system.

Yesterday, she was in the hallway with one of my magazines. When she saw me come into view, she looked at me, looked at the magazine, looked at me...took a big bite out of one of the adds and started crawling at warp speed for the door. Good times at the Davenport household.

No comments: