I just recently had one of my heroes fall off of their proverbial pedestal. I know that all people of faith have feet made of clay but it is still dissappointing when you find out that heroes are impacted by this sinful world like the rest of us.
Where have you gone Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns there lonely eyes to you...
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Meade --you will always be my hero for that goal that you scored against Moody....or was that Murph? Ok, maybe you won't always be my hero.
i guess i missed something here. probably glad i dont know.
love you toadie! but please spell DiMaggio's name correctly.
Gentry --This is a different Joe Dimagio from the east side of Texas. He gets that all the time...ok, in all reality, I just suck and can't spell my way out of a paper bag. Stupid American education system.
a hero is but a giant block of Velveeta carved into a golden calf. eventually the heat will melt it to a gooey mess... I advise you to dip some of those Frito Scoops in the cheese, offer one to your former hero, and move on. time standing before an alter dripping of Velveeta is wasted...
Post a Comment