Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Other Missionary Monks



I just saw this letter from fellow Missionary Monks asking for support in their upcoming transition to the mission field. They said that these are the top ten responses that one might have in reading their request for support. I thought it was quality. And here is a picture I threw in of a monk mowing his grass for no reason whatsoever.

1. I don't know how, but I want to be a part of what God is doing in/through the Frenches!
2. I want to be on a prayer team for the Frenches!
3. I hope my NCAA team wins!
4. I want to support financially monthly for the work that God is doing with the Frenches!
5. I don't know about commitments, but I'll give a financial gift when needs arrise!
6. I want to be an instrumental part of this!
7. I like instruments! They're shiny.
8. I want more information...let's sit down and talk about it!
9. I prayerfully feel the Lord not wanting me to be involved!
10. Who are you? Leave me alone!

No comments: