"His belly button of course."
I think he has a long career ahead of him of being a Monk just like his uncle Toadie
I just love this picture. It makes me smile everytime I see it.
Well, isn't that just adorable : ) Hope you guys are doing well in TX!! David was talking to Willis on the phone about camp this summer and it got me remembering our week with you last year. So it made me want to check in on your blog! Take care!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I just love this picture. It makes me smile everytime I see it.
Well, isn't that just adorable : ) Hope you guys are doing well in TX!! David was talking to Willis on the phone about camp this summer and it got me remembering our week with you last year. So it made me want to check in on your blog! Take care!
Post a Comment