Friday, June 30, 2006

Chicago

If the world is a stage, I think I might have missed my cue to come back out to sing that last solo. I'm not really sure what that means but "he who has ears to hear, let him hear."

This has been such a fun week up in Chicago. I'm sitting in a Public Library waiting for someone to "shush" me. I hope somebody does because I'm going to break this bottle next to me and yell out as loud as I can, "Go ahead lady, shush me one more time and see what happens!"

I just got kicked off of here for not having a library card. Doh!!!!

Don't worry. No violence took place. I'll write more when I am legal...ha hahahahaha (insert tears here)

2 comments:

A boy named Toadie said...

I can't believe I got kicked out of a Public Library. I am the "public". At least I thought I was.

John said...

"He who has ears to hear, let him hear..."

Now that is a great way to end a sermon when you think you totally missed the mark...

I'm takin it.
Where do you get this stuff?