Friday, October 12, 2007

Amen

Last night while I was saying prayers with my daughter Adeline, she prayed, "God thank you for Mommy, Daddy, Jayden, Mommy, Daddy and Jayden (we all needed the prayers twice). And then she closed the prayers by saying, "And thank you we don't say 'boobies' except for when we are in the bathtub."

Amen, sister. Amen.

6 comments:

Secy 185 said...

I'll second that Amen

The Quiet Hebraist said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. I miss my niece.

The Warner Four said...

Oh my goodness! That is hilarious :) We just had our first discussion about how God made boys and girls different with Claire while she was taking a bath with Blake. She said Blake has a venus and I have a gina--so funny! Only the first of those kind of discussions, huh? :)

A boy named Toadie said...

Now what's this about Venus?

Tyler said...

lol

The Warner Four said...

So funny! I guess Blake has a planet down there :)