Wednesday, October 03, 2007

For the Record...


1) Addy and I can't find our basketball.
2) We are a little suspicious that mommy may have something to do with the missing of our basketball.
3) My wife is absolutely beautiful.
4) I can't wait to hold my baby girl.
Count down to babychops is
4 weeks.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrat's Nathan!!

Whitham

Brit and Jen said...

She does look good! Can't wait to hear about it and see the little girl Davenport.

The Mollet Family said...

It's so exciting, isn't it!!!

I'm so excited for you...

Anonymous said...

methinks said basketball is leaking.

Anonymous said...

5) and then you found five dollars.

6) awesome! hope your doing well.

tim

The Warner Four said...

Can't wait to see pictures! Lindsey you look adorable! Congrats! Love, Courtney

The Young Circus said...

Lindsay looks great! I can't wait to see pictures of the baby! :-)

Jarretts said...

Sounds like Lindsey is due around the same time as us! We are also expecting a little girl : ) Hope the delivery and all goes well!