This is the time in the year when I wonder what the new GM is capable of doing. Walt Jocketty always seemed to find a gem this time of year. Even an idiot can see that we need bullpen help or we should just cash in the whole season. There I am now going to go think happy thoughts.
i also like it when larussa can't trust the bullpen enough to turn over a game and our starter ends up getting capped.e.g., lohse last night.grrr...
Wow. The Cardinals' bullpen just lost their 3rd game of this series.I think Wednesday night stung the worst but now each blown game just adds salt to the wound.Salt is supposed to help heal though right guys? Guys?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This is the time in the year when I wonder what the new GM is capable of doing. Walt Jocketty always seemed to find a gem this time of year.
Even an idiot can see that we need bullpen help or we should just cash in the whole season.
There I am now going to go think happy thoughts.
i also like it when larussa can't trust the bullpen enough to turn over a game and our starter ends up getting capped.
e.g., lohse last night.
grrr...
Wow. The Cardinals' bullpen just lost their 3rd game of this series.
I think Wednesday night stung the worst but now each blown game just adds salt to the wound.
Salt is supposed to help heal though right guys? Guys?
Post a Comment