Thursday, September 11, 2008

Because Somebody Had to 'Cover' this Story

In other news, an Austrailian Government Official resigned from his job after dancing at an office party in his underwear.

'I subsequently put it to the former minister Brown late last night that there are too many reports of you in your underwear for me to ignore."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,420761,00.html

I would have loved to had heard the exit interview on this one.

Boss: Hey, Matt...you got a second.

Matt: Sure Boss.

Boss: There are some...well, uh... this is awkward. Were you, I don't know --dancing around the office in your underwear?

Matt: Is that frowned upon? I mean, I don't remember anyone mentioning this in my orientation. Sue can I get a copy of the handbook over here.

Awkward moment...

Matt: Oh, here it is. Real clearly. 'Don't dance around office in underwear.' Wow. I didn't see that one coming. I'll go get my resignation letter. Sorry about that.

No comments: