This story isn't funny. Nope. Not even a little bit.
That being said, one of the most incredible guys from our monestary recently hit a cat with his car. Being an incredibly tender-hearted man, my friend immediately stopped his car to see if the cat was ok. Upon getting out of the car, he noticed that the cat was limping and in a lot of pain.
This dear friend of mine, then reached into his car and got out a shovel to "ease this cat's pain". As tough as this task was, my friend knew it was the right thing to do and that it had to be done.
Later that night when he arrived at his destination, he noticed a "second" cat on his fender.
(Insert narrator's voice) "Want to get away?"
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am crying right now... and not the sad kind... my face hurts
Neil and I read this last night and were crying we were laughing so hard. I read it again this morning just to start the day out right.
I needed that laugh so bad. THANK YOU. :)
Post a Comment