Lindsay just called me to tell me that the realtor just came out to the house...but she didn't say a single word about our offer. She just measured it and told us that she thinks that we are going to be able to get more for the house than what we originally thought.
Thank you all for praying about this. I don't know what to tell you to pray next nor do I know what to pray for other than for God's wisdom...and direct intervention.
I think I am going to start praying for the person who wants to buy our house as well.
I made the joke that I didn't see why God just doesn't do things my way...and then I remembered that it is because I suck.
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
that sounds encouraging. why would she invest her time in a project she has no intentions of completing?
Good point.
"and then I remembered that it is because I suck."
dood, come on now. you don't suck. in fact you are....uh...uhm...
uhhh...
...let's see...you are such a great...uhhh...
uhm...
Oh, man, look what time it is. I really need to go get a haircut. Later, Toad.
That made me laugh really hard...and then cry even harder.
Yes! Good work Miah!
The following individuals can bite me...only if they agree in principle of neither biting me nor hitting me with any kung fu apparatice:
SoeBeck Song
Miah Smith
That Guy over there in the corner
Ted Kennedy
The number 5
The letter J
Sorry I have been watching too many kids shows these days
Post a Comment