
I wasn't suprised to hear Vlad Guerrero won the Home Run Dearby last night as much as I was to hear that no one asked Kip Wells to pitch to them. And then again, there are only so many baseballs that they could have put out there in the Cove.
On a side note: I don't think Greg Oden is going to be all that and a bag of chips. I'm going to be the first guy on record to say that he is going to be a 11pts 7rpg guy.
Since no one asked: I'll be up in Washington, IN all next week preaching at Camp Illiana's Sr. High Week.
4 comments:
It's funny because here in Portland, Greg Oden is the town savior right now! Those are unpopular words around here my friend!
I'm going to stick with my words...and then deny it like there's no tomorrow.
"Since no one asked: I'll be up in Washington, IN all next week preaching at Camp Illiana's Sr. High Week."
uh...I think people would be more interested in "where you are" if you werent posting crap on your blog. This reminds me of the time I was trying to get a name for my blog.
visit: thefantasyman.blogspot.com for more crap postings
lata' suckas
I worked at Camp Illiana, it's where my home church, Marshall First Christian Church, goes to camp. Give a shout out to anyone from Marshall FCC for me. =)
Post a Comment