
I just got an update from one of my friends, Brandon Moore who is serving in Iraq as a chaplain. Brandon is one of the most intense Christians I have ever known...in fact, he is one of the most intense people I have ever met in any venue. One time in high school the brother dropped kicked a player on the opposing football team for scoring a touchdown against his team. Brandon also used to yell at me on runs together about not giving up. It is with this same intensity that Brandon shares the love of Jesus in the U.S. Army. In light of this upcoming celebration of our independence, I thought it appropriate to share a picture of one of the nine people Brandon has helped usher independence from the bondage of sin.
July 5th also marks my 20th year of following Jesus. May God continue to use our generation to bring freedom to men's souls.
1 comment:
no doubt...words cant do justice to Brandon Moore. He's the real deal, imo.
God bless that brother
Post a Comment