Monday, December 12, 2005

Things that make you go, hmmmm....

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. -- Alvin Tofflery

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the name alvin. you should try to incorporate it more into your blog. for instance you could write, "Alvin says that i need to be more spontanious, so last night i robbed the local liquor store." or "Last night the police questioned me as to whether i was involved in the liquor store robbery. I told them I was with Alvin." or you could even try, "I am visiting a psychatrist now. They tell me there is no Alvin. Who are they to say Alvin does not exist? Am I the only one who sees Alvin??" I like this last one the best because you are able to get the most mileage out of Alvin's name: 3 times. just something to think about as your pursue your literary career.
sincerly,
your friend Alvin...

Josh said...

then you could play the Chipmunks Christmas CD in your office and invite others to come in and listen to your favorite friend Alvin

A boy named Toadie said...

Josh --there is nothing more that I can teach you. This post was your graduation. I am releasing you from your mentorship.