I read last night that some guy stole a cinnamon roll that bears the likeness to Mother Teresa from some diner that had been displaying it. This leaves me with 2 basic options. 1. There is no such thing as reincarnation due to the fact that someone as great as Mother Teresa with all of her good works would surely come back as some other great life form. or 2. There is reincarnation and we as a society have grossly underappreciated the value of the cinnamon roll.
Observation #2: Without Dee Brown, the Illini would have been beaten by a bunch of jr. high school girls with wooden legs last night. Nothing against jr. high girls with wooden legs, but if it weren't for Dee Brown last night we would be looking up at a big L next to our name.
Observation #3: You should always check your kid's diaper before you take it off of her and throw her in the tub. You never know when the kid might have pooped...and then have to spend the next 30 min. cleaning out the tub and then you might end up spending the rest of the night explaining to your wife why you are an idiot...not that this happened to anyone I know...I mean it happened to a friend of mine...who plays Jr. High basketball with some girls with wooden legs. They are awesome.
Friday, January 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Nathan, I found the diaper story vividly eery...same thing happened to Joe last night...it happens to us all!!
Rachel --Pretty much all one can say in a moment like that is ,"Oh Crap!" And then she did.
toad that reminds me of the time when terry pooped on your pillow. ok that never happened but it wouldnt surpise anyone.
Nathan, what made it worse was when I got up to the bathroom, Jocelyn did the same thing in her little tub...a 2 for 1 deal!! I told Joe all you can do is laugh when something like that happens.
well today dee played like a jr. higher with a wooden leg
seriously. i was just going to say, you might want to take back observation #2 after today's game! i think even I could have played better than that!
Post a Comment