Thursday, January 12, 2006

No Lame Duck Administration Here

As I make my transition to Dallas, there is a temptation to be there rather than here. But never fear, there will not be any lame duck tactics here. I am still going to stand up for the plight of the exploited worker, I am still going to try to balance the budget and institute my plan for health care reform. Oh we have big plans here in the Mentored Ministry Office. Big plans indeed.

The DOMM is alive and well.

2 comments:

TWH said...

I'm still shocked that you are leaving LCC. I thought you'd run the place some day... I mean, even more than you do now. I thought you might eventually change the name to Midwestern Monkville or something. It sounds like God has stirred up your heart, so this will be a good thing. God bless.

A boy named Toadie said...

TWH --I am sowing the seeds for a heavy handed puppet regime that I will control from a distance. One day the monks will rise again.