Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Take a Backseat Chicago

It is so windy here today. There are small dogs and toupees everywhere. I even saw a bunch of skinny punks flying alll over the parking lot. Man, those guys need to get a sandwhich in them or start putting rocks in their pockets or they just aren't going to make it through the semester.

Dad just told me that the winds are supposed to get up to 45mph. My first thought was, "Sweet! Now I could probably hit 75mph on the ole radar gun with my fastball...or register a dissappointing -5." I hate it when that happens.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, St. Louis was so windy today too! I thought it was a nice day because of the temp and the color of the sky, so I walked the kids outside. I still haven't seen Ketha or Jazmine . . .

A boy named Toadie said...

hahahahah. That made me laugh out loud. And now everyone is staring at me.

Juliet said...

if you ever hit 75 mph than it could be a hurricane...trust me...i've learned about those suckers.