Thursday, February 09, 2006

LCC X-Files

With my ensuing de+parture from LCC, I have decided that I am going to be opening up some of the X-files from the vault that no one is really supposed to know about. Stories that I am going to be looking for:

-What ever happened to Omar? One day this Argentinian romantic is making out with the ladies from LCC and the next day, he has the "flu" and we never hear from him again. Hmmm.

-Who decided that we should have the mascot of Light? Oh yes, you forget, we were the Lincoln Light for like 73 hours...but that light got put under a bushel and we decided to go back to the preachers. I thought Lincoln--"Less Filling" was a better mascott anyway. However, I still like Tyler Hughes suggestion of Preachers and Preacher's wives. ha ha haha. That still makes me laugh. The Lincoln Shoelaces is a close third.

-Did Ted Debiase ever show up to any of our events? Oh how I waited for him but he never came.

-Who is responsible for getting into that guerilla costume and chasing girls around? I don't think one John Wentz would know anything about this at all. If I remember it correctly, the following day it was raised as an issue of prayer in Intro to the Bible.

-Was this city really built on Rock n Roll?

-Who was behind the laser pointer that almost ruined Dr. Zorn's retinas? "Guys, that isn't funny. You could severely damage someone's retina. I'm not going to get upset, I just want to know who it was?"

-Who stold the virgin Mary from the Prayer room? And was this statue taken by B.C.

-Was Puddy's stank from heaven or from man?

-Is there really such thing as a Snowbird? Oh how we tried to catch him but he was always just out of our grasp.

If you have any other mysteries you would like me to check out, just let me know.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

If anyone could tell us who stole the LCC bus to take some kids to Dixie, we would be willing to make them our baseball coach.

A boy named Toadie said...

Would anyone know anything about a certain girl who once snuck a boy onto their floor in a laundry basket?

Anonymous said...

I also sort of remember this guy who would call people up and yell, "Gonzaga." I know it was you preacher boy.

Anonymous said...

GONZAGA!!!

P.S. I will meet you at the circle table for lunch.

A boy named Toadie said...

Preacher Boy --Weren't you in my 11 o'clock class? I think you sat by the door.

W. Wilson said...

i can help you out on some very important info. regarding the "day of the laser pen" in Zorn's class.

A boy named Toadie said...

Wes --Conspiracy theorists have long said that there was a double pointer. One from the back of the class and one from the grassy knowl.

Aubs--It was probably the same guy who used to call Aaron Shirley over and over again.

Does anyone remember the Holerawards where SoeBeck kept yelling, "You suck Hobert!"

g13 said...

who was trying to send the "bat signal" by standing - spread-eagle - over the spotlight on the chapel roof and shake-shake-shakin' his woo-hoo?

Shelly said...

terry tried to tell zorn that was me with the laser...i think i just turned red and said...'no it wasn't'...o..good ole 9 fingers..

Shelly said...

i also heard of an incident inolving lynn laughlin...someone tried the old 'kneel behind somone and have a friend push him over you'..but laughlin just rode the squatted friend like a pony...so i heard...

A boy named Toadie said...

Shelly --that same person that you speak of might have been the same person that used to give me the bird in IDS and Life of Christ class.