What's Up with...
Snowmen wearing scarves and earmuffs? Aren't snowmen supposed to be cold by nature? Are we trying to torture them by warming them up?
Little kids? Yesterday I was walking in the cafeteria only to be met by a little dude with his hand sticking out. I thought he wanted me to give him "5". He then pulled it away and walked on by without saying a single word. When I was a little dude, I was afriad of older people. I never heard of having "rights" before. In fact to the best of my knowledge, older people were always smacking me, in the process of smacking me or telling me not to give them dirty looks or they would smack me in the future. We were even forced to eat Honey Smacks as kids. We were raised in a climate of getting smacked. Kids now have no fear. They know that you can't touch them or you will be thrown into some stinking well without any water...don't ask, its too complicated.
Winter Olympics? If the winter Olympics is on a television in the middle of the deep woods, does anyone give a flying crap? Although I must give the Olympics credit of combining sports. I love the one where you ski for awhile and then start shooting things. I would love to see other sports combine like formula one racing and golf. Can you imagine the ratings if you saw all these golfers racing around course, trying to avoid getting hit and then having to make a put....and maybe there are some skiers with guns shooting at them just for fun. Brilliant!
people that kiss their dogs? Did anyone see this lady at the dog show nationals who gave her dog an open mouth kiss? What are you doing? Don't do that!
your kids pooping their pants right after you get them dressed in the morning? This needs no explination...it just happens...everyday.
Friday, February 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What's up with textbooks and...engines?
whats up with you deleting your other post? i left a comment i was especially proud of.
come on, have you watched curling? what a great olympic sport!
Post a Comment