Monday, May 15, 2006

Masters of.....What?


After 6 long years I finally graduated from seminary. I was a little bit disappointed in receiving my towel and hood. These are great gifts and all but I was expecting a sword and a Battle Cat. Lindsay then informed me that I was once again getting Masters of Divinity confused with Masters of the Universe. This explains why Tila, Man of Arms and the Sorcerer never showed up to any of my classes. But it doesn't explain why Beast Man was always trying to steal my papers. Hmm.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i prefer the term "furball" or "man lacking razor" to the title Beast Man...c'mon, get it right yo!

A boy named Toadie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A boy named Toadie said...

Tracy --thanks for the love.

Father Bob --I actually got this picture off of your seminary web page.

Beast Man --cleanliness is second to godliness...a distant second.

Anonymous said...

now you can where what my father always affectionately refered to as his "monkey suit" any time you want to....
of course his was cool cuz it was orange and from that universe (oops university) approx 1 hour east of lincoln

miah said...

ohhh...i get it now. i thought you said "breast man."

A boy named Toadie said...

What kind of "cartoons" were you watching?

miah said...

Toadie, that would be a good comeback except for one minor point: you have a picture of a large, nearly naked male on your website.

A boy named Toadie said...

Emphasis on nearly...

miah said...

...and his alter-ego is a prince who lays around all day petting his giant cat. a prince in purple boots and lavendar pants. and a pink shirt...

...who, by the way, turns into he-man by grabbing his sword and yelling "i have the power!"

I'm not saying he's gay. Well, maybe.