
My friend Mike and I have been diving into the proverbial Think Tank again. Here are the things that we have in the hopper:
1). Dropping Wednesdays. Yep, you read that right. We are kicking around the idea of getting rid of them all together. The way Mike sees it, Wednesdays just give everyone an excuse to be complacent and plateau in their work. He also thinks that it would help our bi-polar friends from having an awkward day in the middle of the week where they aren't sure if they should be up or down.
2) We are going to coin the phrases "clean" and "sober" as the new cultural words to express excitement and awe (in the same stream as "cool", "tight" or "sweet"). Just imagine a couple of skate boarding guys standing around nailing great jumps. Man, that was a really "clean" jump. "No it was sober dude."
3). Starting up literal bandwagons. People talk about getting off and on the wagon all the time. We think our society is screaming for an actual place for where they can make their indecision and decisions plausible. I think this is a really clean idea but it still has a couple of kinks to work out. In the end, I think people will find it refreshingly sober.
4). Eliminating change. This idea has roots to back when I was roommates with Tyler Hughes but has recently made a comeback due to Bank of America's promise of rounding up your account to the nearest dollar whenever you make a purchase with their debit card. Mike just told me that the bank doesn't actually give you this money though. They still charge you for the change but just put the difference into your savings account. Just think about how much time we waste finding change. If we all had zero dollars, we could simply pluck it out and cover all of our financial excesses.
5). A new soda called -Kelvin. We would tell you more about this but we don't think you are ready.
3 comments:
There's only a couple of problems with this:
#1-you don't have any friends named Mike.
Last night I took Addy on a walk to the park. Then this snot nosed kid then walked up to me to tell me all about his bike. I told him that I thought that it was pretty clean. He then agreed that it was clean. It was clean indeed.
Those who have ears to hear, let them see.
Post a Comment