Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Time Travel...

J. Nimrod and I just had this dude escorted off our campus. "Samuel/Jesus" (he would go back and forth in what he wanted us to call him) just walked onto our campus to try to convince us that the only way that we are going to have world peace is if every nation disarms their nuclear bombs. We tried to explain to him that we are not currently a major player in the Arms race nor were we planning to. He didn't seem to care. Samuel then wanted to tell us about how he had inspired all of the prophets of old to write sacred scripture. Dr Mangano took this oportunity to ask him when he wrote his first book. I guess Dr. Mangano was seizing the opportunity to find out if the Old Testament followed a late date or an early date. He said that it was a late date.

It also turns out that Samuel has been doing a lot of time travel...and that he's a werewolf.

I have always wanted to travel back in time but as it turns out, time travel makes you crazy. I mean who seriously believes in an late dating of the Old Testament?

No comments: