I am currently at Kentucky Christian University sharing our work with their student body. I am full of joy right now due to the conversation that I just had with this young couple who are trying to discern God's will for their lives. I won't go into detail about everything that this couple is praying and thinking about. The thing that made this conversation so special is their simple love for Jesus and their simple desire to be used by God. Words fail to communicate the excitement in my heart for these servants of God.
There is something special when I get the opportunity to see someone come alive. In fact, I'm not sure there is anything more inspiring or beautiful. Seeing individuals use their gifts and passions for the glory of God simply gets me excited. It is the one thing that continually makes me come alive. My prayer is that I will have many more days of seeing people come alive in Jesus.
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That stokes me as well! Oops '80's talk again.
Check out my blog vadarsson.blogspot.com
vadarsson is neo Swedish for Luke
Post a Comment