
God is so good! This past weekend, I got to hold my new baby niece, Alyssa. My visit was something only God could orchestrate. This past Tuesday I unexpectedly received a call from a church asking me to come present our work to their missions' committee. As I was heading north, my mom called me to tell me that Alyssa was coming 3 weeks early. The hospital just happens to be 80 miles away from where I was heading to share our ministry. How cool is that! Did I mention how good our God is to us?
Alyssa also told me that she likes her Uncle Toadie the most. Simply amazing.
On top of this, I got to see a second birth at church. This past Sunday a six year old boy named Kellan give his life to Jesus. Kellan said he wanted to be baptized in Christ because he loves Jesus. I think that might be the best answer I have ever heard.
I am full of praise today. Who am I that God is so good to me?
3 comments:
She's is precious...is that Tonya's little girl? Congratulations uncle Toadie!
I think she is precious too. This is Tawnya's little girl.
She is so beautiful. I think she looks like her grandpa John,
The duck
Post a Comment