Friday, September 09, 2005

And so the List Grows

These are big days in the Davenport household. Our youngest...ok, right now she is an only child...is finally walking. I'm trying to teach her how to run with the football but she keeps coughing it up inside the Red Zone. I told her that she is going to have to suck it up and play with a little bit more intensity or she doesn't get any Cheerios.

On a side note: Adeline likes to put anything and everything into her mouth. Hey, she's my kid. What did you expect? We now have a running list of things that we don't eat. I have to constantly say, "Adeline, we don't eat...

grass
shoes
paper
wood
gates
mommy
trash
and plants

If the list grows, I'll keep you informed.

3 comments:

A boy named Toadie said...

magazines
shoes
the dishwasher
and daddy's keys

Lucas said...

I'm glad poop didn't make the big list. Aren't you feeding this kid?

Also toadie I'm wondering since you have a girl and you are teaching her football. Will you also be teaching her the "Football Theory" as it applies to dating. Or will you come up with a new femine version?

A boy named Toadie said...

Jamie--you would love Addy. She is so much fun. I also wanted you to know how much I love your photography. We are going to use that picture that you took of Brian playing the guitar. it is really beautiful.

Lucas--Fortunately poopy isn't on the list and we hope it never is. I am teaching Addy football so she knows about the various kinds of blitz packages that will come at her. In her personal game, she has this big offensive lineman of a dad who is going to make sure that no one puts a hand on her...and that she never leaves the pocket...ever.