I absolutely love Holers. Yesterday, I had somewhere between 2-12 guys following me around campus looking out for potential assassins (dressed in full secret service attire of course). Fortunately, the exact same day that I had all of this protection, there actually was an attempt on my life! The kid that I threw a rock at last week jumped out of the bushes of the seminary firing a cap gun at me. I was dropped to the ground and rushed into Restoration Hall. My agents then took down the assassin and I got to go to my class on Historical worship.
In class we had a fascinating discussion about restoring the awe of God. This discussion probably deserves its own blog entry. Like most things, it is hard to take a guy serious when you just found out that someone was trying to kill him. Eh, what you gonna do?
Thursday, September 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment