I know I just posted about "The Office" about 4 minutes ago but I had to give you all an update on the broken door. In case you missed it, about 3 weeks ago, I threw a rock at a student who was chasing me (we were playing freeze tag and I didn't want to be it. I still don't want to be it...and I don't want to be It in the future but that isn't important right now). Anywho, I threw a rock at this kid and it broke the window on the door of the Hole.
Our Human Resources guy just came into my office to tell me that the school isn't going to charge me. He said, "We are all about our faculty connecting with students. If this was something that you did every week, maybe we would have to charge you for it. But we don't want to see you change the way you try to connect with our students. That is what we are all about."
How freakin cool is that?
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yikes I would have a out to lunch sign on your door for the next week.
so i just commented on The Office post, but that is great!
that's awesome.
I wonder if they would have said the same thing had you pegged the dude in the eyeball rendering him blind in that eye?
Post a Comment