Tuesday, October 11, 2005

4 Days...


Who are you preaching to? This looks like someone just threw a suit on you and asked you to pose for a LCC handbook or something.

I've decided to dedicate this week of blog entries to my buddy Brian...or famous cheeses. The verdict is still out. Hmmm.

4 comments:

soebeck said...

Best.
Blog.
Series.
Ever.

Lowery said...

Toad, I'm going to see if my dad can have you fired. It sucks that he's on sabbatical, but I'll see what he can swing.

Soebs, you're off the guest list. You played the 50-50 odds too long, my friend.

Actually, let's be honest, if the series is going to be about me, you're pretty much covered when it comes to the topic of cheese...it's the whole killing two birds with one stone sort of thing. Awwww...pretty bird.

A boy named Toadie said...

I was going to get fired but then I just found out that I don't even work here. Who knew?

That explains why they are always throwing peanuts at me when they hand out paychecks. This whole time, I have just been thinking, "Aw sweet, peanuts."

Lowery said...

Did Cliff lose all your peanuts in cards like he lost all my t.a. money? Did he? You don't know pain 'til you lose your hard earned cash/peanuts because of Cliff's horrid poker face.