Monday, October 10, 2005

Less than 5 Days


That's right. In less than 5 days, Loweryface is getting married to Sarah Szoke.
Since I haven't been asked to give any official toastes or anything as such, I am going to share a conversation that Brian and I had about 5 years ago.

Me: Have you ever been attracted to a younger woman?

Lowery: Oh sure. You know sometimes you just meet someone and then you connect with them. Why do you ask?

Me: You just seem like the type.

7 comments:

Lowery said...

This is the very reason why you cannot be trusted with the toast.

But you win major points for posting my seminary senior picture.

A boy named Toadie said...

Come on. I could tell that story abou the time that guy was walking around the campus with that big stick and you and I chased him...after getting Diet Pepsis and Oreos.

Or I could tell the time when I called you a weiner and you kept thinking I was calling you a weiner.

Or I could just tell about the time that I went over to our next door neighbor's room in my whitey tighties...

Actually, it probably is a good idea that I'm not doing the toast. Good call.

soebeck said...

Can someone turn off these Lasers???

Remember that Toad? Oh, ya, you didn't come with us to Colorado. Jerk.

A boy named Toadie said...

Jamie, I was pretty much going to go as the sappy drunk girl. Great. Now I have to come up some other personae. This bites.

Shelly said...

you guys suck..i dont wanna miss the fun...can someone carry a doll around with my face on it...or i'll just settle for a digital photo commentary of the weekend..please include lots of lcc profs and will someone please pretend to the do the chicken dance with me...

soebeck said...

I love this thread!

A boy named Toadie said...

If you are the perverted uncle...what does that make Pimpkins?

Shelly, I haven't talked to you in a month of Sundays. Congrats on the new marriage.