Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hail to the Chief

I just received an e-mail stating that Dr. Kurka has just become the new president of St. Louis Christian College. Don't worry, I'm not passing on anything that isn't public knowledge. The news release can be seen on St. Louis' website. I know that a lot of you who read this blog (ok, it pretty much consists of The Monkey and my mom) but I know that you would like to wish Dr. Kurka the best as he makes this transition. I know it will be a daunting task. Please pray for LCC as we make these various transitions.

And now back to my series of showing great pictures of my buddy loweryface...



4 comments:

Lowery said...

Thanks for blowing the big surprise. That there's my honeymoon outfit.

g13 said...

i think it's time for LCC to hire ragsdale away from ozark. he's too good for those yokels anyway.

Lowery said...

My sister and Joe are always good for one classic Christmas gift. My fav's include:

-the silver rock star pants (which I still have)
-Hot Tamales pajama pants (which, come to think of it, would make for a great honeymoon get-up)
-A Hannakuh basket (this in response to my giving Joe a Happy Barmitzvah card for his b-day)
-A "Home Fries" dvd

A boy named Toadie said...

That is Brian's sister, Rachel.