The Good: Stoner is the proud papa of a bouncing baby boy (Ephraim Malachi). He weighed in at 9lb 14oz.
I also had an incredible conversation yesterday with a dear friend about eternity and what it means to follow Christ. This was one of those divine appointments where I sensed God speaking through me to share God’s truth. I pray my friend continues to ask these tough questions and that God will probe his heart to turn to Jesus.
The Bad: My Rams lost 30-28 on a last second field goal.
The Ugly: My Chiefs decided to roll over to the stinkin’ Steelers at the tune of 45-7. That’s awesome.
Even Uglier: My Cardinals got beat like they stole something. I don’t know what I would have done different if I were Tony Larussa. That was just a hard one to watch. I’m not feeling to great about tonight’s game. Glavine seems to own us.
I was originally bumbed out about all of my teams getting destroyed yesterday. When you put it in perspective of eternity and the incarnation of life in this world, it really pales in comparison.
Monday, October 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment