



Decisions, decisions.
Who should I take in the upcoming Fantasy Missionary Draft? I could play it safe by picking a Bible Translator because those guys are awesome! But I'm also thinking that I should kick around the possibility of picking up St. Patrick or William Carey. On one hand, St. Patrick did bring the gospel to Ireland and then on the other hand, William Carey is the father of modern missions.
I don't think you want to play these things too safe. I'm thinking that I might reach down and take an up and coming kid from seminary. I hear that Lincoln has some good things going on these days. Is it a gamble? Absolutely. Could I end up betting the farm on a bunch of unknowns --probably. But it could be one of those high risk, high reward dealios.
I just hope that if there is a game of kick ball in heaven amongst missionaries that I don't get picked dead last.
2 comments:
If anyone ever comes up with a Fantasy Asian Draft, I'm taking SoeBeck...or Ghandi.
Post a Comment