skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Musings of a Midwestern Monk
Monday, March 10, 2008
What the Murph!
When I was looking for a picture of missionaries, I found this. And now I know why people give me that glazed over look when I tell people what I do for a living.
1 comment:
A boy named Toadie
said...
I actually think I saw this lady at a recent missionary convention. Doh!
9:58 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(11)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(20)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
2009
(29)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(83)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(4)
▼
March
(10)
Things I May Have Heard at Work Today...
This Week's Sign of the Apocalypse
What?
A Day in the Life of the Midwestern Monk...
False Optimism Part II
False Optimism?
What the Murph!
Upcoming Fantasy Missionary Draft
New Blog
Bikes, Bibles and an Amazing God for the Ages
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
►
2007
(88)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(11)
►
2006
(136)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(17)
►
2005
(96)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(7)
Buddies
Stewarts
Chip and Chelsea
Mrs. Midwestern Monk
Mollets
Meg
Joel
Darin
Bagby
Mrs. Bagby
Pimpkins
Gentry
Miah
Wentz
The Crabadow
An Old Man
Reedy
Mandy
Erin
The Searbys
McKnights
SoeBs
Brant
The Dunaways
About Me
A boy named Toadie
I'm that kid that fell off the monkey bars who is trying to make his way back up the ladder.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I actually think I saw this lady at a recent missionary convention. Doh!
Post a Comment