Talk about kicking a guy while he's down. I just got a call from my insurance agent saying that my premiums are going to go up $5 because of my weight.
"Well, do I get a deduction for being handsome?"
"No, sir. That's not how it works."
"How about for having a freakin' hot wife? I mean that has to count for something?"
"Uhh...this is getting awkward. I have another call."
First the Cardinals have been playing like a bunch of emotionally distraught school girls, then I hear that Earth has yanked planet status away from Pluto and now this.
On a side bar: Do you really think Earth should be going around picking fights with our planets? Don't we have enough problems of our own. I mean, we fine a guy $5 for being overweight...and we won't even give him a deduction for being handsome. In the words of Jon Spencer, "This is an outrage."
Friday, August 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Does anyone know if there is a greeting card for such an occasion?
re-dang-diculous!
I'm taking the $5 increase personally and it didn't even happen to me...or did it? I better go call my agent.
Post a Comment