Last night I had one of those dreams where you can't decipher if what is going on is reality or just a dream. I should have known by all the dancing hammers that something was up but whatcha gonna do? In my dream, my replacement at LCC discontinued Mentored Ministry (this was the program that I oversaw at Lincoln). I then woke up to find my daughter sitting on my face squealling, "Daddy up." I shoke it off thinking, "man, that was really jacked up." And then I headed off to work.
When I came into the office this morning (I still raid LCC from time to time), I had this strange feeling that something was going on...then out of no where, a bunch of dancing hammers came after me...but they were on their way to their Mentored Ministry Meetings. So all is right in the world.
So in conclusion, don't eat chocolate before you go to bed, don't smoke crack and never underestimate the dancing capacity of drunkin hardware.
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I followed nearly 10 links and somehow ended up on your blog. I enjoyed the post. I wonder what dancing hammers could be interpreted as? There was a dancing Hammer in the early '90s that sang "Can't Touch This!"
Post a Comment