Monday, August 07, 2006

Uncle Caveman


Everyone has to love administration days. Right guys? Guys? This is the part about being a missionary they leave out of the brochure. Yes, there is a brochure...wait this is a menu from Subway. Doh! That explains why I keep getting missions confused with BLT's...but it is a tasty mistake.

Having an administration day has given me a chance to chill out to Neil Young all day. When I say all day, I mean ALL DAY. I just realized that I have been listening to this same CD for the last 3 hours. If there is something wrong with that, then I don't want to be right.

You keep rockin' Mr. Neil Young and if anyone gives you any crap about hygiene...you just keep rockin.

4 comments:

A boy named Toadie said...

I forgot why I labeled this story, "Uncle Caveman". And then I remembered the Jack Handy story. This is how I remember Mr. Handy telling it on Saturday Night Live.

"When I was a boy, we used to go and visit our Uncle Caveman. Every once in awhile, Uncle Caveman would eat one of us...and then we realized that Uncle Caveman was really a bear."

Still funny

Anonymous said...

i had an uncle caveman once...we called him uncle toady. he turned out to be more amphibian than mammal in nature.

i once listened to 4 hours of neil youngs cinnamon girl with my dad. the worst part was, i didnt understand half he was talking about and finally asked my dad to turn off his hippie music and put on some slipnot. finally music i understand!

i challenge you to a duel.

A boy named Toadie said...

Jack, I laughed out loud at your post. Everyone in the office was starring at me. Ok, it was pretty much just the monkey...who was a little tipsy from too many cold ones. I accept your challenge to duel and raise you $10.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info clomid robittusin Zyban l dental car alarm uk brutual blowjobs Boys first time gay stories car alarm two way gain capital online forex trading145101