
Last night I attended my first "Steak Society" meeting. I know it is going to sound a little far fetched but the whole point of this society is to get a bunch of guys together and eat steak. I don't know why I had never thought of this before (probably due to the ole Midwestern Monk's salary). No matter how you slice it, this is pure brilliance.
When the Mrs. Midwestern Monk asked me if I needed to bring anything, I simply told her, "This is not a steak and salad society, this is a steak society." As it turns out, steak was not the only item on the menu. To round out the meal, we also had potatoes...and sauce..which is sort of like a vegetable at a steak society.
I would tell you more but then I would have to kill you...and eat you. Sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment